Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Recap of Weeks 20-25

Wow, where does time go? Sorry for my delay in posting; Taylor enjoyed two and a half weeks of vacation, so my normally quiet evenings were busy working on house and baby projects. The good news is we're closer everyday to feeling at ease to bring our Peanut home when it's time. (The next question will be what to do with him once we have him home!)

While I've missed a lot of weeks, here's a picture of week 22:

And Week 24:


The 24 week doctor's appointment stats were:
Weight gained to date: 12 pounds
Baby's size: A foot long and just over a pound (he's long and skinny right now :)
Interesting baby fact: The doctor said I was preparing to enter a period of "rapid expansion," which I guess is true given he's supposed to gain 4 ounces this week alone.
Baby's heart rate: 158
Overall health: I've been feeling great, with my only complaint being discomfort near my ribs...when I asked the doctor about it he just said it was all of my organs scrunched together. Comforting thought!
Best part of the last few weeks: Having complete strangers recognize I'm pregnant...it's been fun to be past the "beer gut" stage and into the "baby bump" stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment