Saturday, May 29, 2010

28 Week Recap

Week 27 was spent finally getting over the sinus infection from hell, which allowed me to feel great during week 28. I remembered what it was like to finally be able to breathe normally, which meant I was also able to start walking again.

28 weeks marked the beginning of my third trimester and it's hard to believe my pregnancy is already 2/3 of the way done!

Here's the highlights:
Weight gained to date: 14 pounds
Baby's size: He is 2 and a quarter pounds and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels.
Interesting baby fact: His eyesight is developing and he may be able to see the light that filters in.
Baby's heart rate: 142
Overall health: I continue to feel pretty good. I've started doing yoga stretches for the third trimester which are supposed to help me stay flexible during these last few months.
Best part of the last week: We got to tour the labor and delivery floors at the hospital where we will be delivering, which has been open for less than a year. The facilities are really incredible and it was nice to have a better understanding on how the process works and where we go to check in when labor begins. Just eight more weeks until we have to have our hospital bags packed!

No comments:

Post a Comment